About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Tips for eating healthy.

After losing my motivation for several weeks to workout I have finally gotten back on track with it. What I have been struggling with lately is nutrition. Which isn't surprising since this week was Halloween. Yes I have made mistakes this week but I am not beating myself up about it. Instead I am trying to learn and improve. Here is what has worked for me so far:




1. Make a hearty, healthy meal. Think about it, if you are giving the body the nutrients you will feel satisfied so it will help with your cravings.



2. Have something sweet, but healthy.  I knew I would have a bunch of temptation on Halloween so I’ve decided to start that day off right with a little Shakeology (my chocolate milkshake). It really helped reduce my chocolate cravings. 


3. Drink plenty of water! 
4. Find support! I started a clean eating challenge group for the next month. So far it has been very helpful to me because I have been getting support and accountability from the other women in the group. This has made me much more conscious of my food choices. If you would like to join my next Clean Eating Challenge message me on my Facebook page.

Finally,
Remember to take a good quality vitamin. For a very limited time Beachbody is offering their high quality vitamins, Activit, for FREE for the first month. All you have to pay is the shipping! For more information click here. You will also get me as your personal fitness coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment