About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Friday, May 4, 2012

(Belated) Birthday Post!


Birthday blog!

I started my day off right with a little Birthday Cake Shakeology!

One scoop Chocolate Shakeology
6 ice cubes
½ C  soy milk
1 C water
¼ C Cake mix
1 tsp vanilla

Blend. Enjoy!


 I am so excited to start off my 25th year in better shape than when I was 21! Here’s PROOF:

This is a picture of me on a trip to Tobago in January 2009. Now I wasn't in bad shape at 21, but it just really nice to be getting better with age!

Also, on my birthday I received my emerald Beachbody pin in the mail. It just seems like a good sign to receive my emerald pin on my birthday, since my birth stone is an emerald! I am just so excited to be on my way to making my dreams come true! I am now officially an emerald Beachbody coach!


For my birthday dinner I had a spinach salad with some amazing cheese (Chevre). 

But don’t worry everyone I did treat myself on my birthday! 

 I hope you all had an amazing day too! If there is any way I can help you achieve your fitness or financial goals please let me know at ulyssesfitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment