About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Challenge Group!

I have received WONDERFUL feedback about my p90x results! Are you ready to write your own Success Story? I am starting a challenge group on June 1st. A great way to get support and accountability on your fitness journey. Spaces are very limited! 

What is a Challenge Group? Basically we will all be starting a Beachbody program (p90x, Brazil Butt Lift, Insanity, ect!) on June 1st and starting Shakeology on the same day. We will join together on Facebook for support AND accountability!  These programs and Shakeology worked for me which is why I wanted to make a challenge group so I can help others become successful! Email me at ulyssesfitness@gmail.com or add my Facebook group for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment