About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday was a great day!

I had a great day today!

Most likely this is because today is a rest day, but here is a list of reasons why today was awesome!:


Perfect weather!


Rest day!

Receiving a bunch of positive feedback from my p90x results! (this is one photo from my results). Want to be your own success story? Add me of Facebook here or email me at ulyssesfitness@gmail.com. It truly makes me so happy to help others achieve their fitness and financial goals!

Date night with my bf in which I even left my cell phone at home. This is serious ya’ll! It was great to unplug for a while. I had a great chicken salad (dressing on the side of course!)

I finally figured out how to mix my tropical Shakeology properly, so now I think I like it as much as chocolate! So I had a really yummy lunch.

Rest day! Oh wait I already said that. :)

I got a package of personal development books from my upline coach for making Success Club this month! Made me feel so special! :) It is pretty awesome to know that she sees me as a good investment!

I hope everyone else had a nice day today. How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment