About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Food ideas





My new favorite dessert! Low calorie and tastes amazing!

 


Seriously, it tastes so good and this one was only 81 calories! It was so much dessert! I kept eating it going: "Nom...nom...nom I can't believe this is only 81 calories... nom... nom... nom" And it is served in a pineapple half which I really liked! The perfect summertime treat!

My after workout snack! I was a little hungry after working out (Brazil Butt Lift) so I decided to make a fruit salad. (Of course the four year old with me stole all (most) of my strawberries haha) Yum! What is your favorite after workout snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment