About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Insanity at the Gym!


I wanted to try something new, so I decided to bring my Insanity DVD to the gym. I loved it! It was nice to have so much more space for jumping! Also, it was definitely the toughest workout I have ever had at that gym! It just reinforced why I do workout DVDs...because it pushes me harder than I can push myself on my own! 

Would you like help on your fitness journey? (My help is free!) Email at ulyssesfitness@gmail.com or add my Facebook page please:  http://www.facebook.com/UlyssesFitness 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love the results of the workout. It is a great transformation. Love that !
    Fitness Classes Joondalup

    ReplyDelete