About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Went to the gym today but forgot my workout shorts so I had to wear my scrub bottoms... you gotta do what you gotta do to get your burn on! (Taken with Instagram)

I'm just really happy with how my mentality has changed. About six months ago I would have looked in my bag, noticed the missing shorts, and went "oh darn, guess I can't workout today..." 


Today I did Insanity Pure Cardio, which is still the toughest workout for me! Not enough breaks! :) Would you like help on your fitness journey? "Like" my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/UlyssesFitness or email me at ulyssesfitness@gmail.com and we'll get started! My help is always free! 




I promised to treat myself for finishing p90x so here is one of the dresses I got myself for becoming a p90x grad! I need to decide what I am going to get for finishing Insanity! What should I get myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment