About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Last Insanity Workout before my Detox!

Working hard at my last workout before my detox! I had a headache so I didn’t feel like working out but I pushed through and I’m so glad I did because I felt great after. I did Insanity Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. I never realized how much the main Insanity workouts workout your core until I tried to do Cardio Abs right after! Which workout are you doing today?


BTW the detox I am doing is the Beachbody Ultimate Reset which is a 21 day program/ diet to help you lose weight, have more energy, and just plain feel better! For more information click here:  http://myultimatereset.com/ulyssesfitness

No comments:

Post a Comment