About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Food Ideas Part 2

I feel like I have been struggling with my nutrition lately so I wanted to highlight some of the healthier choices I have made over the past couple of weeks to keep myself motivated and hopefully give others some inspiration for healthy choices. 


Beef Kabobs with peppers, onions and mushrooms


Spinach salad with green apple and tuna. Delicious! 

Chicken Kabobs with peppers, onions and mushrooms



                                     Pepper Stir Fry


                              Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry


Homemade Pizza: Okay, I know pizza isn't the healthiest choice but I used turkey pepperoni and not very much cheese so it was a much healthier choice than delivery! 

Vegan Tropical Shakeology for lunch. Tastes great and gives me an amazing amount of nutrients. No idea what Shakeology is? Ask at ulyssesfitness@gmail.com or see my previous post here


Toast with PB2: Love this stuff! It tastes the same to me, but with a significant calorie reduction and 85% less fat! 




Some nights I just want everything and I want it all on my plate. I'm weird I know. :) Baked potatoes with homemade chili, broccoli, tomatoes, and cheese. 


If you would like to know how to make any of these items please email me at ulyssesfitness@gmail.com and maybe I will get motivated to post the recipe. :)  Please email that address if you would like FREE help on your health/ fitness journey. Or please add my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/UlyssesFitness I'd love to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment