About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Insanity workout Day 2


I did the Fit Test yesterday (which was CRAZY BTW) which means today I did my first real Insanity workout! Plyo Circuit! It was really tough but Shaun T is a great motivator so I pushed through. And now I still feel amazing. MMM... runner's high! I'm going to sleep well tonight!
I can't wait to see my results from this program! I love it so far!
Did you enjoy your workout today?


If you would like help on your fitness journey I would LOVE to help. Please email me at ulyssesfitness@gmail.com or join my Facebook group:  http://www.facebook.com/UlyssesFitness




For a post workout snack I had some PB2 toast and a donut peach. Yum! What is your favorite post workout snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment