About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Food ideas


As I have stated before I am trying to find new ways to add vegetables to my meals in an easy, yummy way. My new “Staple Meal” is Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry. This meal is really quick and super easy to make.

1 Chicken breast
Bell peppers (sliced)
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp teriyaki sauce

Optional: broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms… be creative!

I cook the chicken breast on my George Foreman Grill while I heat up the oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add the bell peppers stir fry. Slice the chicken once it is cooked. Add teriyaki sauce (you really don’t need that much!) and chicken and heat in the pan.


Vanilla Chocolate Shakeology
 
Eric said I have finally “perfected” my Shakeology recipe so I thought I would share!

1/3 cup Soymilk (33 cal)
2/3 cup water
8 ice cubes
1 packet chocolate Shakeology (150 cal)
½ tbsp vanilla extract
Optional: add in some Greek yogurt for a protein and a creamier shake!

A delicious, nutrient-packed breakfast for less than 200 calories! For more information about Shakeology click here or ask me at ulyssesfitness@gmail.com!
 
        Just did my p90x Shoulders & Arms routine! Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment