About Me

My photo
I'm Nicole, I am a full time student trying to get back on track with my fitness and I am hoping to help others do the same.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Product Spotlight: Beachbody Ultimate Reset!


The Beachbody Ultimate Reset is finally here!

I am really excited to do this myself, but since I am in the middle of p90x I can’t do it right now. I have some personal reasons why I plan to do the reset but I will present that information in a future post. For now here are the things that get me really excited about this cleanse:

What this cleanse is not:
A starvation diet. (You'll eat three filling, healthy meals every day.)
 An abrupt cleanse that's hard on the body. (The supplements work together gradually to gently shift your body's internal settings.)*
•A laxative-based, colon-focused cleanse, which fails to truly detoxify the whole body. (You won't have to take three weeks off from work for a bathroom vacation!)

Just for fun here is a video from one (of the many) Beachbody Ultimate Reset Success Stories!

Why reset?:
Our environment has become more and more toxic. Our bodies absorb pollution and harmful chemicals all our lives, along with the air we breathe, the food we eat, and the water we drink. These toxins can get stored in our bodies, clogging our cells and slowing down their natural functions. It's not enough just to work out and eat right.

Benefits:
In just 21 days, the Ultimate Reset can help you gently restore your body to its original factory settings," to help you:
Have more energy and greater focus*
Experience better digestion and a more positive mood*
Enable your body to function more efficiently*
Lose weight*
Improve your overall health*

There is a bunch more information I could give you about this product, but I didn’t want to make this post too overwhelming! So if you would like more information you can click here:   Or email me at ulyssesfitness@gmail.com


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment